Maa ka Ashiwaard aur Apnon ki subhechha se aaj main sayad jindegi main kuch safal hote hue aage badhne ka sapne dekh raha hun.Wese dekha jaaye toh mera past ek achhi khasi philosophical tragedy ka achha khasa kitaab se kaam nahi hoga, jise log naaki chaw se padhenge balki ye sochenge kya aise bhi hota hai. Main ye nahi kehta ki main koi extraordinary sa hun jisne namunkin ko munkin kiya. Sach main dekha jaaye toh ye bhi possible huaa hai, sirf aur sirf sachche mehnat aur lagan ke chalte.
Main apne baare main aur apnon ke baare main bahat kuch share karna chahunga jo wake main sabhiko interesting laagega aur mera asha hai ki isse sabko ek encouragement milega...Main apne life ke saare kissson ko ek ek karke pess karunga ek ek blog main...So please mere saath rahiye aur suniye ek slum dweller turned IT Professional ki Dastaan.
Date : 23/Mar/2017
After i wrote my first blog above back in 2008, i felt like writing it again after almost a decade. I don't know what has led me here, may be you are here on earth to complete everything that you have left incomplete..
When i look back all through these years, i can't imagine how far i have come across, what i have achieved, what i have lost..
People count my achievements in life so far saying perhaps you dont know where you are, perhaps you don't know what you have achieved and all, especially She also says the same and comes with the same opinion that you should be happy and enjoy for what you all have achieved and what is in store for you.
I sometimes feel like all these people can not be wrong at the same time, then i start introspect and after doing so i reach to square one. And the reason for it perhaps most in my contiguity know but only She and myself realize that why I am not happy and cheerful after achieving all that i wanted, all i dreamt of..
Ah.. by now you must be thinking, who is that 'She' here. Let me unfold the mystery here in the beginning itself, She is the one because of whom I still feel like whatever I have achieved and succeeded through is still incomplete without her.
I met her first time remotely from my Pune Infosys office, she was then working from the Hyderabad Infosys office in the same project. When i was first told by my peer in Pune that i have to do this work and inform her once that is done, then I thought, ok then this girl from Hyderabad is a Big shot.. Then i did my job my very scrupulously and informed her the solution before time and a very curious personal response from her came saying 'would mind telling me how did you do it ?'.. So far no one had that interest and enthusiasm to understand how the issues are handled and resolved in a niche Application. I felt happy that people are interested to learn and i volunteered to tell her all the in and out of it.. And that is how it all started..
Main apne baare main aur apnon ke baare main bahat kuch share karna chahunga jo wake main sabhiko interesting laagega aur mera asha hai ki isse sabko ek encouragement milega...Main apne life ke saare kissson ko ek ek karke pess karunga ek ek blog main...So please mere saath rahiye aur suniye ek slum dweller turned IT Professional ki Dastaan.
Date : 23/Mar/2017
After i wrote my first blog above back in 2008, i felt like writing it again after almost a decade. I don't know what has led me here, may be you are here on earth to complete everything that you have left incomplete..
When i look back all through these years, i can't imagine how far i have come across, what i have achieved, what i have lost..
People count my achievements in life so far saying perhaps you dont know where you are, perhaps you don't know what you have achieved and all, especially She also says the same and comes with the same opinion that you should be happy and enjoy for what you all have achieved and what is in store for you.
I sometimes feel like all these people can not be wrong at the same time, then i start introspect and after doing so i reach to square one. And the reason for it perhaps most in my contiguity know but only She and myself realize that why I am not happy and cheerful after achieving all that i wanted, all i dreamt of..
Ah.. by now you must be thinking, who is that 'She' here. Let me unfold the mystery here in the beginning itself, She is the one because of whom I still feel like whatever I have achieved and succeeded through is still incomplete without her.
I met her first time remotely from my Pune Infosys office, she was then working from the Hyderabad Infosys office in the same project. When i was first told by my peer in Pune that i have to do this work and inform her once that is done, then I thought, ok then this girl from Hyderabad is a Big shot.. Then i did my job my very scrupulously and informed her the solution before time and a very curious personal response from her came saying 'would mind telling me how did you do it ?'.. So far no one had that interest and enthusiasm to understand how the issues are handled and resolved in a niche Application. I felt happy that people are interested to learn and i volunteered to tell her all the in and out of it.. And that is how it all started..
1 comment:
Hay..Nanda..what happened was ur past...and really nice to hear...story of a slum dweller to be an IT pro...
Krais Best of Luck for uy future..keep writting....
Jitendra
Post a Comment